- Lets Travel
- T & C
Day – 01 – Arrival and Transfer to Gangtok – Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok – Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India. It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies – Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ – 5 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day – 02 – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day) – Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( New ) nearly 40 kilometers – The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep – Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all – Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour – Back to Gangtok – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Gangtok (In case of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided)
Day – 03 – Gangtok Local SightSeeing (Half Day) & Transfer to Pelling – Morning breakfast – After breakfast drive for the city tour of Gangtok – Sight seeing will be for half day hence the drive will be easy and comfortable – Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, etc – Transfer to Pelling (140 kilometers 4 ½ – 5 hours) – Check in to the hotel – Pelling is at an altitude of 6800 feet / 2072 meters – On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range – Check into Hotel – Evening one is free to stroll around this small settlement – Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center – Over Night stay at Pelling
Day – 04 – Pelling Sightseeing and transfer to Kalimpong – After breakfast at hotel – Drive for Sight Seeing of places of interest like the beautiful Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, This high altitude lake is one of the holy Buddhist lake and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true – Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird and thus the water surface is always free of leaves, Kechopalri Monastery and the best Kanchenjunga water Falls – Transfer to Kalimpong – 110 kilometers – 2 ½ – 3 hours drive – Kalimpong situated on the foothills of the Himalayas is a green destination at an altitude of 1243 meters / 4078 feet – It is a historical destinations with bustling market, colorful people and offers spectacular views of the Himalayan range – Check into hotel – Overnight stay at Kalimpong
Day – 05 – Sight seeing at Kalimpong and Transfer to Darjeeling – After breakfast at hotel sight seeing at Kalimpong – Sightseeing Tour of Forest Museum (Closed On Thursday), Hanuman Mandir, Deolo Hill, Dr Graham Homes School, Durpin Monastery, Mangaldham, Pine View Nurseries (Cactus Only) – Transfer to Darjeeling – 65 kilometers 2 ½ – 3 hours – At an height of 2123 meters / 7001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Darjeeling
Day – 06 – Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day) – Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast – After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing – Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area – Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Day – 07 – Departure – Darjeeling to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – Morning breakfast – After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – Nearly 105 kilometers 4 ½ – 5 hours drive – Forwarding Journey.
|Premium on MAP||Classic on MAP||Super Delux on C.P|
* Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
* Meal Plan (Please refer Cost sheet).
* Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
* All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
* Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
* Air Fare / Train fare.
* Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Service Tax 3.09%.
* Travel Insurance.
* Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
* Child Below 5 yrs complimentary.
* Child 5 –10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed).
* Child 5 –10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed).
* Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR).
* Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
Cancellation Policy :
* Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1000 per Head.
* 25% Between 30–20 Days Before Tour Departure
* 50% Between 20–10 Days Before Tour Departure
* 75% Between 10–05 Days Before Tour Departure
* 100% on the Same Day & No show.
* Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
Grace Resort & Spa
|Hotel North Star
|Gangtok||Hotel Doma Palace
|Hotel New Castle
Hotel Vajra Residency
Hotel Golden Height
The Sikkim Retreat
|Hotel Deep Residency
|Kalimpong||Hotel Anand Portico
Sood Garden Retreat
Tashi Ghang Resort
Tashi Ghang Resort
|Hotel Golden Ice|
|Lachung (A.P)||Fortuna Resort
Hotel Park Palace
|Lachen (A.P)||View point||View point||Golden vally|
Copyright © 2015 Lets Travel Pvt. Ltd. - All rights reserved.